SB Creations- Let Us Be Creative
Is samsung-android really powerful???  Welcom10

SB Creations में आपका हार्दिक स्वागत हैं. इस वेबसाइट पर मेरी कहानीया, कविताये, लेख, समाज से जुडी जानकारिया आदि हैं. इन्हें पढ़े एवं शेयर करे.

धन्यवाद...

सुमित मेनारिया

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Is samsung-android really powerful???  Welcom10

SB Creations में आपका हार्दिक स्वागत हैं. इस वेबसाइट पर मेरी कहानीया, कविताये, लेख, समाज से जुडी जानकारिया आदि हैं. इन्हें पढ़े एवं शेयर करे.

धन्यवाद...

सुमित मेनारिया
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
⇧⇧CLICK HERE TO HIDE THIS BAR
Latest topics
» About SB Creation
Is samsung-android really powerful???  EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 2:25 pm by smenaria

» The Hell Lovers (स्वास्तिक)....A Love Against the God 【preview- हिंदी में】
Is samsung-android really powerful???  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:29 pm by smenaria

» The Hell Lovers-Pictures
Is samsung-android really powerful???  EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 5:36 pm by smenaria

» Swastik- The Story
Is samsung-android really powerful???  EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 5:32 pm by smenaria

» Poelogues- Concepts
Is samsung-android really powerful???  EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 5:28 pm by smenaria

» Introduction
Is samsung-android really powerful???  EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 5:21 pm by smenaria

» सभ्य व्यक्ति
Is samsung-android really powerful???  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:18 pm by smenaria

» मुनि, बहूं & वृद्ध पुरुष
Is samsung-android really powerful???  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:09 pm by smenaria

» भिखारी नेता जी
Is samsung-android really powerful???  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:06 pm by smenaria

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of SB Creations- Let Us Be Creative on your social bookmarking website

Is samsung-android really powerful???

Go down

Is samsung-android really powerful???  Empty Is samsung-android really powerful???

Post by smenaria Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:08 am

When I bought samsung-android phone after using symbian, I had many exeptations from it since it was biggest mobile selling company with world's famous mobile operating system. But soon my hopes washed away. It was not a miracle what a wished but just fog. Here are reasons:-

1.No Multi-tasking- A was shocked when I first time used the phone. I am playing angry bird, I am mid of a stage, suddenly I receive a mail I check mail and when I come back game restarts......I lost my progress. It is more annoying when I am on Internet. When I go to home and come back page reloads and even downloading stops manytimes. Actually it is not multi-tasking, it is just page swapping.

3. No call keys- If you first time use android it would take an half day just to learn how to connect and disconnect a call, reason? There is no keys to connect or disconnect phone.

3. No pc suit- There is not any reliable pc suit. There are many third party apps but they are crappy (even many in chinese).

4.Not fully touch- One more crappy thing. It is not fully touch. I have to press back and home button every time I need it.

5.Useless Buttons In Notification Bar- What bluetooth and wifi button does. When I need them I must have to go to setting to make bluetooth discoverable or to select wifi network.

6. Useless Multiple file option- When ever I try to open a file it will give me many options to open file with. Instead of it would be better if they have given a open with... button in menu (it is more horrible to disable default app in app manager)

7. Poor Battery Life- A powerful smartphone with 1200 mAh battery, Isn't it a joke? It won't last more then 7 hours. It annoying to worrying whole day about it's charging.

8. Low quality hardware- I would really miss camera and sound quality of my Nokia E71. Bigger size of photos do not matter if they are not clear.

9.Poor file mangement- When you insert your sd card in the phone it will create many folders in it. Making hard to find out your files.

10. No folders in Menu- I would again missed menu of Nokia which make my phone neat and clean. It is horrible to move between hundred of apps.

Finally, I wil not say samsung-android is a bad choice it is still better with tons of other features. But it still need some improvements. After spending 10k I will always accept perfect from them...

Is samsung-android really powerful???  4145-108420-a-movil-android
smenaria
smenaria
Admin

http://menaria.me.cc

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum